Cone Engineering 12"/18" Exhaust

Waldo_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
I'm looking at getting a new exhaust in the future and I'm just trying to do some research before I make my decision. I am going for sound over noise level and I really like a throaty grunt sound like the Predator Exhaust for the Triumph Thruxton . I think I'm just going to go for the slip on exhaust as opposed to a full system. I was wondering if anyone knows anything about Cone Engineerings slip exhaust Search results for: 'cone engineering'. I've only seen it mentioned once. Does anyone else have this or know anything about it? Any info would be great. Thanks in advance.
 
The construction looks exactly the same as my Arrow, but at a fraction of the cost. I've seen those mufflers on some older Honda cyls, but those engines were about half the displacement. How are you planning to make it fit? Just curious because I wanted to go full custom exhaust when I was doing mine but ruled it out due to needing too much stainless and losing the cool muffler cover.
 
Thread starter
I actually wanted to know what the size of the fit? I've heard from others that they had to fabricate a connection sleeve. I need to know what size fits best and move from there. I like the arrow but it's much more expensive and you I don't really like the sound unless you remove the baffle.
 
Waldo_imp said:
I'm looking at getting a new exhaust in the future and I'm just trying to do some research before I make my decision. I am going for sound over noise level and I really like a throaty grunt sound like the Predator Exhaust for the Triumph Thruxton . I think I'm just going to go for the slip on exhaust as opposed to a full system. I was wondering if anyone knows anything about Cone Engineerings slip exhaust Search results for: 'cone engineering'. I've only seen it mentioned once. Does anyone else have this or know anything about it? Any info would be great. Thanks in advance.
voodoo shorty 17" reverse cone megaphone. love it
Waldo_imp said:
I'm looking at getting a new exhaust in the future and I'm just trying to do some research before I make my decision. I am going for sound over noise level and I really like a throaty grunt sound like the Predator Exhaust for the Triumph Thruxton . I think I'm just going to go for the slip on exhaust as opposed to a full system. I was wondering if anyone knows anything about Cone Engineerings slip exhaust Search results for: 'cone engineering'. I've only seen it mentioned once. Does anyone else have this or know anything about it? Any info would be great. Thanks in advance.
the pic looks just like the Voodoo 17" reverse cone megaphone i mentioned
 
Back
Top