Common problems experienced with CB1100 on road?

Another tip i learned long ago is to wipe the visor only vertically and at least breathe on it just before wiping.

To prove this; hold a piece of plastic up against the sunlight and look at the difference when it is rotated from horizontal to vertical and scratched in one direction, the effect is like polarized glasses.
 
EmptySea_imp said:
Great info, offroad. Is this stuff sticky enough to hold a route card on my gas tank?
Pretty sure it will work first that...that's a good ideal!

I've used it about 4 times now....sticks really well....but I can reach up and pull it off with one hand kind of like a tear off shields used in motocross.
 
Dave_imp said:
I carry a spare key, tucked away inside my wallet.
very smart to keep a 2nd key , have a 2nd key hidden on all vehicles and it has saved me a few times in my life , once while out in the boondocks hunting :thumbsup:
 
Back
Top