Lord Popgun
Road warrior
Toro, I would advise that you never look at Ebay after a few beers. Beer, Ebay, and Amazon lead me to interesting purchases...
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The Griso is an amazing machine. I was two minutes from purchasing a 2014, but somehow found strength to pause (overnight) and landed on the CB1100.Toro5xi_imp said:I have looked at the Griso several times. Something about the exposed cylinders on both the Guzzi and the BMW.
I couldn’t agree more that the bikes we grew up with seem to have the greatest appeal. I can barely ride a sport bike anymore without looking like an old fat guy in biker shorts at the Golden Corral but any time I see Interceptor 500 on eBay its all I can do not to put in a bid.
Years ago , well before eBay and Amazon, a few beers lead me to some interesting women .Lord Popgun_imp said:Toro, I would advise that you never look at Ebay after a few beers. Beer, Ebay, and Amazon lead me to interesting purchases...
Congratulations Dr. Rock. Once in the hive, you can never leave.dr_rock_imp said:Like the OP I had to sell my 2013 due to a move. I then ended up buying another last August. It’s such a beautiful and well made bike that as long as I can afford to have two motorcycles (and maybe just one) I plan on keeping it. You can still pickup a 2013 or 2014 for a great deal and they are versatile and require little fussing.
Cannot wait for the weather to turn nice here!
leepy:Congratulations Dr. Rock. Once in the hive, you can never leave.GoldOxide_imp said:Congratulations Dr. Rock. Once in the hive, you can never leave.dr_rock_imp said:Like the OP I had to sell my 2013 due to a move. I then ended up buying another last August. It’s such a beautiful and well made bike that as long as I can afford to have two motorcycles (and maybe just one) I plan on keeping it. You can still pickup a 2013 or 2014 for a great deal and they are versatile and require little fussing.
Cannot wait for the weather to turn nice here!leepy:
leepy: Haven't seen the first video. Both are pretty crisp. Thanks for sharing apex.apex1_imp said:The BMW and the Honda are quite different in a lot of ways. I think the wet vs. dry clutch is something you should not be concerned about. They both work fine and are very proven. Focusing on the other differences might help you choose the best bike for you. These 2 videos will give you a direct head to head comparison:
nhawk7504_imp said:I rode the R9T and it didn't impress. Kind of vibey. Felt every pebble in the road. Mushy sort of power delivery. Just kind of meh.