Color schemes

Thread starter
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Hr4bTsToiuRKOc7uusSyylmFYQbm9Cu8/view?usp=drivesdk

Right the colored wheels take the focus off the frame. I also wanted to get some burnt orange in there but a tri-tone just looks too busy. And I looked up the gulf blue. I remember when Ford brought the tbird back in the early 2000's they offered a similar color. It was class.
Watched videos of pros wrapping and it does not look easy. Very time consuming but I'm gonna tackle it.
 
Consider doing a rising sun motif using black and white or go with the traditional red and white. Google has pics showing bike tanks with it. Should not be that hard. All straight lines mostly. Would be appropriate for a Japanese manufactured bike.
 
Frulk_imp said:
Consider doing a rising sun motif using black and white or go with the traditional red and white. Google has pics showing bike tanks with it. Should not be that hard. All straight lines mostly. Would be appropriate for a Japanese manufactured bike.

I’ve always wanted to do that. Example…

578d9deaf8f39095f6be5aa3e13a74a9.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top