Collective/group noun for the CB1100

Thread starter
gossman_imp said:
Ole_imp said:
grey haired grey bearded CB1100 owners of america
Hey! I resemble that remark!
Hey! I resemble that remark!
If you substituted 'the world' for 'America' so too do I and many others, I suspect.
 
Cormanus_imp said:
Geez! Thanks Ole! What about the rest of us? :D

An elegance of CB1100s.

oops my bad! I meant no disrespect. I will buy you a beer in May in The Smokeys and beg you to forgive my mistake!!!!
gossman_imp said:
Ole_imp said:
grey haired grey bearded CB1100 owners of america
Hey! I resemble that remark!
Hey! I resemble that remark!
So do I! I just renewed my CDL and on the form I put down hair color brown? The lady behind the counter at the DMV says, "Really? Are you in denial Mr. Olson?"

:D
 
Thread starter
Ole_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
Geez! Thanks Ole! What about the rest of us? :D

An elegance of CB1100s.

oops my bad! I meant no disrespect. I will buy you a beer in May in The Smokeys and beg you to forgive my mistake!!!!
gossman_imp said:
Ole_imp said:
grey haired grey bearded CB1100 owners of america
Hey! I resemble that remark!
Hey! I resemble that remark!
So do I! I just renewed my CDL and on the form I put down hair color brown? The lady behind the counter at the DMV says, "Really? Are you in denial Mr. Olson?"

:D
No offence taken at all, Ole. I hope the smiley told you I was having a laugh. :)
 
"posse"
(slang) A group gathered together for a common purpose and common interest.

usage:
The eleven hundred posse rode into town and camped beside a cool mountain stream. Tomorrow the posse is riding the Dragon.
.
 
Back
Top