Jgarciajr40_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
Had someone read the OBD for me, and this is what we got.
“Communication serial” “power to cluster”.
I did noticed a hard start so I may try a new battery as I believe mines the original. I’ll check around the wires leading from the cluster to the battery too, but any advice on what to inspect if appreciate. Honda dealer is booked 6 months out and there’s only one dealer within 150miles…
I have a CB1100 ex ca 2017
“Communication serial” “power to cluster”.
I did noticed a hard start so I may try a new battery as I believe mines the original. I’ll check around the wires leading from the cluster to the battery too, but any advice on what to inspect if appreciate. Honda dealer is booked 6 months out and there’s only one dealer within 150miles…
I have a CB1100 ex ca 2017


leepy: