Lord Popgun
Road warrior
Cormanus,
I believe the OP is Option, as in Option connectors. Honda calls them that in the front of the manual where it shows where everything is. It is the manual for 2013-2017 models. I didn’t look in my ‘13 model manual.
I’m also looking at a wiring diagram for the CB1100CA/NA (After ‘16 model) and it is the only wiring diagram that has an OP fuse. It sends voltage to the 2 (what we call accessory) connectors via a junction connector. Doesn’t go anywhere else.
I know this isn’t exactly like yours, but this info might help.
I believe the OP is Option, as in Option connectors. Honda calls them that in the front of the manual where it shows where everything is. It is the manual for 2013-2017 models. I didn’t look in my ‘13 model manual.
I’m also looking at a wiring diagram for the CB1100CA/NA (After ‘16 model) and it is the only wiring diagram that has an OP fuse. It sends voltage to the 2 (what we call accessory) connectors via a junction connector. Doesn’t go anywhere else.
I know this isn’t exactly like yours, but this info might help.
