Click Levers

what is a folding click lever?
 
Google them and it looks like all the bike sites sell them. Look pretty nice if its your thing.
 
The Folding Click Lever (Articulus Vectalus) is a small flying insect, primarily located in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan and parts of southern Canada, is known for it's unique ability to fold itself in half as a form of defense. It makes a clicking sound during mating season which is only two days each year in June.
 
CerberusMoto_imp said:
Just an FYI:

Folding click levers to fit the 1100 are the same as 2011 GSXR 1300.

:thumbsup:
ASV doesn't seem to have an app for the "Busa or CB1100. Which company did you go with?
 
Ok I read it, they are basically shorty levers that are really adjustable. the folding part I still don't understand.
 
I think this was the first thing I did to mine. I got the silver finish, so they're not really noticeable unless you're looking for them.
HUGE improvement in comfort and brake "feel". I swear there's something about the leverage that even makes them feel like they've boosted the brake strength.
They did a fantastic job with both my laundry AND bug-killing in summer months, too.
"Two thumbs up" ;)
 
The folding part, I still don't understand either....below is what the article said, but I can't imagine the material bending or maybe the pivot point is some kind of "break away" that let the lever pop out when pressured in the opposite direction than normal instead of breaking. Anyone else know?

Less Likely to Snap

The design will play a part, allowing the lever to fold right back on itself to help stop it snapping, as will the material itself.
 
metallyguitarded_imp said:
I'm pretty sure it's a device that helps you with laundry.
How?
 
That got my hopes up for a minute. Then I remembered my wife saying something like, 'There's nothing. Nothing at all. Not. A. Single. Thing. That could make you more attractive. Except that full-face helmet with the tinted visor. PUT IT ON!!!!"
 
Cormanus_imp said:
That got my hopes up for a minute. Then I remembered my wife saying something like, 'There's nothing. Nothing at all. Not. A. Single. Thing. That could make you more attractive. Except that full-face helmet with the tinted visor. PUT IT ON!!!!"
Is she implying that you have a face that's just made for radio?
 
I don't think there was any implication. It was a bald statement.

As Monty Python might have said, 'Cruel but fair'.
 
Olyrider_imp said:
Papa Weekly,

What brand did you buy?

Do you have a link?

Thanks!
I believe it was these: SSK : Aluminum Billet Adjustable Lever Set Standard Long [HO0403752-BK]

I really wanted CRG "Roll-A-Click" levers, which I've put on the last several bikes I've had, but they didn't make them for the CB (at least, not at the time anyway). I found these, which look almost identical, and seem to be pretty decent quality - and about half the price of GRG. Have had them on for about a year, and they still look and work like new.
 
Back
Top