Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
For your 2014, not sure, sorry. I posted the info below before I realized you had a 2014.DJS_imp said:anyone know of a source for clear turn signal lenses???
For your 2014, not sure, sorry. I posted the info below before I realized you had a 2014.the_undecider_imp said:For your 2014, not sure, sorry. I posted the info below before I realized you had a 2014.DJS_imp said:anyone know of a source for clear turn signal lenses???
Yes (for those w/ 2013s). Ebay, amazon. They are K&S 25-1250c. Same signals as some Honda cruisers (VTX13, VT1100 Sabre, Shadow 750 Spirit, VLX 600. Gonna set you back about $40 + cost of amber bulbs. I'm thinking about getting some.
is it possible and/or easy to switch to the 2013 turn signals on my 2014 DLX???the_undecider_imp said:The 2014 has smaller signals than the 2013, so the ones I posted about won't work on your bike. The ones at webike are for the 2014. The front and rear lenses are the same.
is it possible and/or easy to switch to the 2013 turn signals on my 2014 DLX???DJS_imp said:is it possible and/or easy to switch to the 2013 turn signals on my 2014 DLX???the_undecider_imp said:The 2014 has smaller signals than the 2013, so the ones I posted about won't work on your bike. The ones at webike are for the 2014. The front and rear lenses are the same.
is it possible and/or easy to switch to the 2013 turn signals on my 2014 DLX???DJS_imp said:is it possible and/or easy to switch to the 2013 turn signals on my 2014 DLX???the_undecider_imp said:The 2014 has smaller signals than the 2013, so the ones I posted about won't work on your bike. The ones at webike are for the 2014. The front and rear lenses are the same.
is it possible and/or easy to switch to the 2013 turn signals on my 2014 DLX???the_undecider_imp said:is it possible and/or easy to switch to the 2013 turn signals on my 2014 DLX???DJS_imp said:is it possible and/or easy to switch to the 2013 turn signals on my 2014 DLX???the_undecider_imp said:The 2014 has smaller signals than the 2013, so the ones I posted about won't work on your bike. The ones at webike are for the 2014. The front and rear lenses are the same.
I'm not totally sure. I was trying to figure that out a while back. I started by looking at the parts diagram for my 2013 and a 2014 DLX which has the chrome signals. I remember seeing that the 2014 had some different part numbers for the mounting hardware. I'm not sure if the 2013 hardware that I have will mate with the 2014 signal housings. Likewise, I don't know if the 2014 hardware would bolt right up to the mounting points on the bike.
Sorry I don't have an answer. I really like the shape and size of the 2014 signals. The 2013 signals are a tad large. I though switching to clear lenses might tone them down some by getting ride of those big amber lenses.
How about a custom RLET for my bad engagement lever?Ferrealls_imp said:is it possible and/or easy to switch to the 2013 turn signals on my 2014 DLX???the_undecider_imp said:is it possible and/or easy to switch to the 2013 turn signals on my 2014 DLX???DJS_imp said:is it possible and/or easy to switch to the 2013 turn signals on my 2014 DLX???the_undecider_imp said:The 2014 has smaller signals than the 2013, so the ones I posted about won't work on your bike. The ones at webike are for the 2014. The front and rear lenses are the same.
I'm not totally sure. I was trying to figure that out a while back. I started by looking at the parts diagram for my 2013 and a 2014 DLX which has the chrome signals. I remember seeing that the 2014 had some different part numbers for the mounting hardware. I'm not sure if the 2013 hardware that I have will mate with the 2014 signal housings. Likewise, I don't know if the 2014 hardware would bolt right up to the mounting points on the bike.
Sorry I don't have an answer. I really like the shape and size of the 2014 signals. The 2013 signals are a tad large. I though switching to clear lenses might tone them down some by getting ride of those big amber lenses.
I'm not totally sure. I was trying to figure that out a while back. I started by looking at the parts diagram for my 2013 and a 2014 DLX which has the chrome signals. I remember seeing that the 2014 had some different part numbers for the mounting hardware. I'm not sure if the 2013 hardware that I have will mate with the 2014 signal housings. Likewise, I don't know if the 2014 hardware would bolt right up to the mounting points on the bike.
Sorry I don't have an answer. I really like the shape and size of the 2014 signals. The 2013 signals are a tad large. I though switching to clear lenses might tone them down some by getting ride of those big amber lenses.
You mod that lawnmower yet?
