City Scrambler/ Touring Modz

cb1100_dude_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Just wanted to share my 2013 CB

Newer Gas Tank
Dart Flyscreen
Rear Rack w/ pillion grab bars
Rizoma bar end mirrors
LED headlight
Motorcross hand guards for wind protection
Leather Grips
Engine guards
Voodoo reverse cone exhaust
Harley 41mm gaiters
motogadget turn signals
Custom seat


 
Interesting look, original, almost vintage appeal from certain angles. I think the "grittier" and "greasier" it looks, the better.
 
Gee. Nice work, dude.
 
Certainly wont be mistaken for anyone else's.
 
Thread starter
Thank you all! I actually almost got sideswiped on the San Francisco Bay Bridge on the same night so I low sided. Took some damage.

My talented mechanic brother convinced me to turn it to a more cafe racer look and switch out some parts that were damaged. I'll update this thread with newer pics once it's all done
 
cb1100_dude_imp said:
Thank you all! I actually almost got sideswiped on the San Francisco Bay Bridge on the same night so I low sided. Took some damage.

My talented mechanic brother convinced me to turn it to a more cafe racer look and switch out some parts that were damaged. I'll update this thread with newer pics once it's all done
Wooaah! Life is dangerous. Hopefully you didn't get hurt too much.

cb1100_dude Wrote:My talented mechanic brother convinced me to turn it to a more cafe racer look and switch out some parts that were damaged. I'll update this thread with newer pics once it's all done
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
 
Thread starter
Django_imp said:
cb1100_dude_imp said:
Thank you all! I actually almost got sideswiped on the San Francisco Bay Bridge on the same night so I low sided. Took some damage.

My talented mechanic brother convinced me to turn it to a more cafe racer look and switch out some parts that were damaged. I'll update this thread with newer pics once it's all done
Wooaah! Life is dangerous. Hopefully you didn't get hurt too much.

cb1100_dude Wrote:My talented mechanic brother convinced me to turn it to a more cafe racer look and switch out some parts that were damaged. I'll update this thread with newer pics once it's all done
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
Wooaah! Life is dangerous. Hopefully you didn't get hurt too much.

cb1100_dude Wrote:My talented mechanic brother convinced me to turn it to a more cafe racer look and switch out some parts that were damaged. I'll update this thread with newer pics once it's all done
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
got pretty banged up from hitting and rolling on the ground - still in recovery but hoping to be better 8 weeks from the accident :biker: Thank you for the thought
 
cb1100_dude_imp said:
Django_imp said:
cb1100_dude_imp said:
Thank you all! I actually almost got sideswiped on the San Francisco Bay Bridge on the same night so I low sided. Took some damage.

My talented mechanic brother convinced me to turn it to a more cafe racer look and switch out some parts that were damaged. I'll update this thread with newer pics once it's all done
Wooaah! Life is dangerous. Hopefully you didn't get hurt too much.

cb1100_dude Wrote:My talented mechanic brother convinced me to turn it to a more cafe racer look and switch out some parts that were damaged. I'll update this thread with newer pics once it's all done
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
Wooaah! Life is dangerous. Hopefully you didn't get hurt too much.

cb1100_dude Wrote:My talented mechanic brother convinced me to turn it to a more cafe racer look and switch out some parts that were damaged. I'll update this thread with newer pics once it's all done
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
got pretty banged up from hitting and rolling on the ground - still in recovery but hoping to be better 8 weeks from the accident :biker: Thank you for the thought
Happy that you did not get run over by a cage behind you, or similar. That is always something on my mind because in some regions the cage density of zombie drivers are soooooo dense.








Zombie cager: (" ... hey look, a motorcycle going down, quick, get it on video, ... , ooops, was that thud sound a helmet? ... better check the cage for paint scratches ... ")
 
Great looking ride! You are damn lucky. That is a serious traffic area you fell on. Looks like the left engine guard still wears the scars!

Just curious, where were the photos taken?

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
Django_imp said:
cb1100_dude_imp said:
Thank you all! I actually almost got sideswiped on the San Francisco Bay Bridge on the same night so I low sided. Took some damage.

My talented mechanic brother convinced me to turn it to a more cafe racer look and switch out some parts that were damaged. I'll update this thread with newer pics once it's all done
Wooaah! Life is dangerous. Hopefully you didn't get hurt too much.

cb1100_dude Wrote:My talented mechanic brother convinced me to turn it to a more cafe racer look and switch out some parts that were damaged. I'll update this thread with newer pics once it's all done
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
Wooaah! Life is dangerous. Hopefully you didn't get hurt too much.

cb1100_dude Wrote:My talented mechanic brother convinced me to turn it to a more cafe racer look and switch out some parts that were damaged. I'll update this thread with newer pics once it's all done
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. "When life gives you lemons, make lemonade."


Sorry, off subject but, the lemon thing reminded me of one of my son's videos. Filmed in San Francisco. He's the one with the cap with the "A" on it.


Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
 
Nicely done! With those mods, you might like the tire setup I have. Gives it more of that scrambler feel. Pirelli Scorpion MT90 150/70-18 rear, MT 60 RS 110/80-18 front
 
GO, forgive me if I share a thought planted in my mind by one of your countrymen on the forum: people with red-green colour blindness don't see red hyperlinks. Underlining them, rather than using bold, makes them stand out for every one.
 
Cormanus_imp said:
GO, forgive me if I share a thought planted in my mind by one of your countrymen on the forum: people with red-green colour blindness don't see red hyperlinks. Underlining them, rather than using bold, makes them stand out for every one.
You bet. Thanks for the awareness.

FYI only: These particular ones are brown, but likely fairly close to red in any case.
 
Back
Top