CIP57: check this out! ( beware )

I want to know what mods he did to his brakes!!!! And how in the world did he not get thrown when stopping that fast?!?!? WOOOOOWWW!!!!!

:P
 
You got me Mike, I was already to download the video and get my stopwatch I'm still waiting for your 0 to 100 I got an 8.0 up hill
 
I was going to say, and someone else has already done that, the '13 does it to 140 in the same amount of time... now why would you want to upgrade to a 14 when it is slower?! ;)
 
Next thing ya know, someone will be transplanting 13 gauges to a 14 just for that extra oomph!! :P
 
Thread starter
Y'all don't understand the risk I took. I had no protection gear on at all. Had on shorts T shirt flip flops! I did wrap my head with a pillow due to a black out! Did not even tell my wife till I came back in and showed her the video! She died laughing calling me a country redneck hick! I would think the forum members would give me credit where credit is due! Lol
Randy u got gauges for sale ? :) lol. Now CIP will bypass me. Tell ferret to lock thread so CIP can't post in it lol
 
Got to admit..I laughed a little bit
 
Awesome video test. Amazed that our CB1100 is that fast and that the brakes are that good! However, I'm a little concerned that the oil warning light went on during the test. I hope you didn't wreck the motor.
 
Thread starter
The motor is fine! It just went into shock for a moment as I did ( black out) the oil light was just a flash back kinda like the beginning of your life! Way to many Gees lol
 
Back
Top