chrome trim for tank

Grinton_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
anyone of you has already tried?
I bought a similar profile

I have yet to install, but the result should recall the old tanks CBFour
 
It has been done by a few members. There are pics here and there on the site.
 
I'm very interested to see how it goes. Such a great look and the price from Japan is a bit too high for me right now.
Keep us posted please! What was the capacity from that era?
 
I bought the plastic trim from local auto parts store. Very affordable farkle. I like the look.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
I did it too. Local auto parts store, or ebay has it. Got mine from ebay. Regular auto door edge trim. I think it may come in two widths and what we use is the thinner one if there's a choice in an auto parts store.

EDIT- The eBay seller is chromedhog-inc and it was a 6 foot length for $6.75
 
Heat from the engine could cause the trim in that area to droop. If I did it again, I'd use some epoxy in that area.
 
Back
Top