metallyguitarded_imp
Road warrior
Thread starter
I've officially completed my first mod! Took all of 15 minutes and required just patience and wire cutters. My first bike was a black cruiser and I had found this chrome tank trim online that I bought, applied and really liked. I thought it would look great on the CB so I found some on eBay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/6ft-Chrome-...ash=item46082e6cc8&vxp=mtr#ht_3244wt_1006
I put it on last night and then on the way in to work this morning, made a quick stop to find a scenic background to take a pic. The pic didn't turn out all that great but the scenery is pretty nice - taken on Harbor Island with the downtown skyline and North Island Naval Airstation in the background. Just another excuse for me to procrastinate and ride just a bit longer before getting stuck in the office on a Sunday. Anyway, here she is:

I put it on last night and then on the way in to work this morning, made a quick stop to find a scenic background to take a pic. The pic didn't turn out all that great but the scenery is pretty nice - taken on Harbor Island with the downtown skyline and North Island Naval Airstation in the background. Just another excuse for me to procrastinate and ride just a bit longer before getting stuck in the office on a Sunday. Anyway, here she is:
