Christmas presents motorcycle related

the Ferret

Road warrior
Thread starter
So what did you get?

I got one of those Go Pro Hero 5 things I have no idea how to use, to record rides with

and in honor of meeting my 308 days riding goal this year my son got me the Aerostich Poster that was the inspiration for the quest.
 


Three motorcycling books. Just about to start "The Perfect Vehicle".

I'm looking at a GoPro for my SS1000 ride in June. I'll be interested in your feedback on it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
Man you guys got some good stuff!
 
Christmas gift to myself, purchased from Papa Weeley's inventory clearance sale.


And, yes, I know that this will have almost no impact on the handling of my bike, but it was a good deal and I think it looks kinda cool, too. :)
 
I got a new (to me) Ogio Mini tank bag, from CB4Me. I needed it as much as I need a haircut but I think I have a motorcycle gear "problem". :D
 
Back
Top