Christmas 2019: Your Ride "Dream Wish"?

I've always thought 2 bikes would be nice to have. A CB500x and an NC 700. I've ridden my nephew from Nevadas NC 700 through Abbott and Monitor passes in the Sierra Nevada Mt Range between Nevada and California and it was pretty nice but didn't absolutely thrill me.

783b9843857ccabd2b9fe1dffef950d1.jpg


Last year same nephew bought a used CB500x to ride here in Ohio when he comes into town and keeps it in my garage with the caveat that I exercise it for him. Nice bike as well, but it doesn't thrill me either.

284b9f6edead6aecd7c500ab04b66b53.jpg


My CB 1100 thrills me every time I ride it. I'm starting to be pretty fond of the FJR as well.

Most of the mfgs have quit making maxi scooters, with a Honda 300 being the biggest these days. I wouldn't mind having another scooter some day. I enjoyed my 400 Majesty a lot.

24e4b4bba3f0617650fd1f0e99d4ca12.jpg
 
I only need one bike to be happy forever.

sadly. i will never ever get it. i would personally roll my CB1100 into a trash compactor and watch it crush if i could have one of these for free.

 
Lol no I'm more of a Japanese speaking guy. I have in the past spoken American, British and Italian,but I am most comfortable speaking Japanese.
 
Thread starter
peterbaron_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
Checked out the Honda Africa Twin today. :sleepy:
GO, you are playing with danger....:)
GO, you are playing with danger....:)
In many ways, yes. :dodgy:

However, I really liked the results of suhawk and mtneers CB1100 exhaust headers.

I know the place in Erin, ON you eluded to. Have you reached out to them? They don't seem to respond to any requests I have asked. In any case, there are a couple of others who do similar work, but they are not as close.
 
I find this new Tiger 900 very appealing. A low seat height and weight equivalent to a V-strom 65o.
https://www.triumphmotorcycles.com/motorcycles/adventure/tiger-900-gt/gt-low
misterprofessionality_imp said:
I only need one bike to be happy forever.

sadly. i will never ever get it. i would personally roll my CB1100 into a trash compactor and watch it crush if i could have one of these for free.
Beautiful. Please bring this one to the US Honda.
 
redbirds_imp said:
I find this new Tiger 900 very appealing. A low seat height and weight equivalent to a V-strom 65o.
https://www.triumphmotorcycles.com/motorcycles/adventure/tiger-900-gt/gt-low
misterprofessionality_imp said:
I only need one bike to be happy forever.

sadly. i will never ever get it. i would personally roll my CB1100 into a trash compactor and watch it crush if i could have one of these for free.
Beautiful. Please bring this one to the US Honda.
Hmmm.... That's interesting and quite frankly just makes sense. A friend of mine just recently bought a '14 Tiger 1200 and when I sat on it I was surprised how high it was. I'm 6 ft with a 34" inseam and it felt on the high side for me.
 
redbirds_imp said:
I find this new Tiger 900 very appealing. A low seat height and weight equivalent to a V-strom 65o.
https://www.triumphmotorcycles.com/motorcycles/adventure/tiger-900-gt/gt-low
misterprofessionality_imp said:
I only need one bike to be happy forever.

sadly. i will never ever get it. i would personally roll my CB1100 into a trash compactor and watch it crush if i could have one of these for free.
Beautiful. Please bring this one to the US Honda.
Beautiful. Please bring this one to the US Honda.

Exactly. Especially since it is red, white and blue.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
What is that bike? I searched Honda's worldwide website for it. Looks awesome!

Don't think I'd send my CB through a trash masher for one, but it's pretty.
 
the red/white/blue is a CB1300 from Europe
 
Gone,

that's a CB1300s Super Bol D'or. it will never be available in the US, but they've been making CB1300s overseas for quite some time. They've been used as police bikes around the world...Stunningly cool machines. They're underpowered compared to their more Sport Touring oriented competitors (like the FJR1300) but they have other fine qualities, looks not being the least of which among them. It's just a big, smooth, responsive muscle street bike. basically, it's the ultimate incarnation of the designation "CB"
 
More forbidden fruit, unfortunately. When I win the lottery and buy a place along the Code d'Azur, I'll be sure to pick up a CB1300s.
 
Back
Top