Chinese handle bar wind deflectors

capttwb136_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
I found these on ebay while searching for National Cycle hand deflectors. I've put NC deflectors on other bikes I've had and decided to put them on the CB to make cold weather riding a little more pleasant. NC deflectors are $89.99, these Chinese deflectors are 24.99 and appear to be about the same quality and do the job just as well. A plus was the shipping was much cheaper than the NC deflectors. Can you believe shipping from China was $1.99? It was! How they do it I'll never figure out. Installation is a breeze. They fit on your mirror stalks. They kept my hands warm on a 30 mile ride in 40 degree temps. They will be super easy to remove when the weather warms up. pics in the next post. I thought I had them saved to post here, but they're gone. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Motorcycle-Hand-...JN&vxp=mtr
 
Wow that sounds like a heck of a deal
 
Capt, please edit your first post and put a space between the period after gone and the link to the handguards. Thanks!
 
Thread starter
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Capt, please edit your first post and put a space between the period after gone and the link to the handguards. Thanks!
Popgun, I tried to but it doesn't appear it worked. When I click on the ebay link it works for me.
MMC_imp said:
I got the same ones from China, smoked!
Yeah they look good! I wish I would have looked a little longer, I did not see them. They would really look good on my black CB.
 
Capt, you fixed it. It shows up as a link you can click now. Thank you!
 
I know the functionality is really a important thing for hand deflectors but I've always thought they were so ugly and eye catching on bikes and even snowmachines. However the smoked ones that mmc has match the shield pretty good but they still take away from the beauty of any bike just my opinion though! Hand warmers and good gloves can aleviate the need.
 
I don't care for the look really but they help on cold mornings, gloves and liners weren't enough and I don't want to mess with warmers. Electrical issues in the past have made me leary.....
These are easy enough to remove when it's warmer.

Sent from my C6725 using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
c-breezy_imp said:
This is a great find, thanks capttwb136!
You are welcome. I thought some riders might like to keep their hands warmer in the winter and early spring for a very modest outlay.
 
capttwb136_imp said:
I found these on ebay while searching for National Cycle hand deflectors. I've put NC deflectors on other bikes I've had and decided to put them on the CB to make cold weather riding a little more pleasant. NC deflectors are $89.99, these Chinese deflectors are 24.99 and appear to be about the same quality and do the job just as well. A plus was the shipping was much cheaper than the NC deflectors. Can you believe shipping from China was $1.99? It was! How they do it I'll never figure out. Installation is a breeze. They fit on your mirror stalks. They kept my hands warm on a 30 mile ride in 40 degree temps. They will be super easy to remove when the weather warms up. pics in the next post. I thought I had them saved to post here, but they're gone. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Motorcycle-Hand-...JN&vxp=mtr

One more, what I would deem important benefit is protection from rocks and other debris often kicked up by vehicles in front of us.

Very good catch on these, capt, thanks.
 
Back
Top