Chicago Bike show

CA... that new SV looks like a winner to me too. Going to test ride one one of these days
 
The ferret_imp said:
CA... that new SV looks like a winner to me too. Going to test ride one one of these days
Agree with that. Suzuki finally got the look right. That 650 punches way beyond it's weight class.
 
Thanks for those pics, CA.
 
How did that 500x fit you CA?
 
Thread starter
Fit was very good - I know we are about the same size ferret - had good amount of leg room for a bike this size
but I like the other colors better. I don't know why I do this to myself , most times I can't afford to fill the tank
on the CB living on SS yet I am always looking at bikes.
 
It is an illness, I could spend all day in the dealer just looking, climbing on and off and smelling that new bike smell. I have been like this for 45 years, and dont know how to stop..
 
CA200_imp said:
Fit was very good - I know we are about the same size ferret - had good amount of leg room for a bike this size
but I like the other colors better. I don't know why I do this to myself , most times I can't afford to fill the tank
on the CB living on SS yet I am always looking at bikes.

In the same boat except wife is still working for another year. After that I am going to have to do some serious begging to get another bike lol
 
CA200_imp said:
Fit was very good - I know we are about the same size ferret - had good amount of leg room for a bike this size
but I like the other colors better. I don't know why I do this to myself , most times I can't afford to fill the tank
on the CB living on SS yet I am always looking at bikes.
CA, I think the pleasure it brings is encapsulated in

91f6f37d085d33f3d64e27222c40aa49.png
 
Back
Top