Chic Sport Trunk Seat arrived!

I agree with Setchman...looks awesome on that dlx! the silver stripe will really make it pop.
 
Looking good. I like the way the shorty fender with the built in Lucas integrates with the Sport seat.
Also nice that you can go back to the stock seat anytime you want in case you want to go two up. I see what you wanted to achieve with the black fender as well. Good vision! ;)
 
Thread starter
Thanks, guys! Yes, the seat pops and off with ease so I can go back to stock in a heartbeat.
Yes. It feels quite comfortable. More so than I thought it would.
 
Quote:Yes. It feels quite comfortable. More so than I thought it would.
I realize that you may need some time before you can answer this but my follow-up question would be if you feel like you are ever "restricted" in your ability to slide back and stretch a bit.

I am seriously thinking about this or a similar solo seat but am afraid it might feel too constricting after a while. Just today I could feel my butt sitting on the strap of the stock seat so I know I must have been sliding back unconsciously.

I anxiously await a thorough ride report. ;)
 
Thread starter
Setchman_imp said:
Quote:Yes. It feels quite comfortable. More so than I thought it would.
I realize that you may need some time before you can answer this but my follow-up question would be if you feel like you are ever "restricted" in your ability to slide back and stretch a bit.

I am seriously thinking about this or a similar solo seat but am afraid it might feel too constricting after a while. Just today I could feel my butt sitting on the strap of the stock seat so I know I must have been sliding back unconsciously.

I anxiously await a thorough ride report. ;)
I realize that you may need some time before you can answer this but my follow-up question would be if you feel like you are ever "restricted" in your ability to slide back and stretch a bit.

I am seriously thinking about this or a similar solo seat but am afraid it might feel too constricting after a while. Just today I could feel my butt sitting on the strap of the stock seat so I know I must have been sliding back unconsciously.

I anxiously await a thorough ride report. ;)
I'll let you know!
 
No wonder mine is taking so long, they were working on yours! lol I order the same seat about 3 weeks ago. What height did you get? I see Takashi got you with the red stitching. I got it as well. Thanks for showing what my seat will look like.

Have anymore pics of your tank? I've been thinking of some paint mods.

Good looking seat! :excited
 
looks great. i definitely think that the cycle flows very nice from the front to the rear.
my question is regarding the name of the seat.
where's the trunk?
 
Thread starter
DJS_imp said:
looks great. i definitely think that the cycle flows very nice from the front to the rear.
my question is regarding the name of the seat.
where's the trunk?
The trunk is accessible by popping off the seat. Excuse the mess in the background. I break a lot of eggs when making an omelette. Lol.


[url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/RobertB755/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-04/20150414_070752_zpsjcgszkrh.jpg.html]
[url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/RobertB755/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-04/20150414_070815_zpsi9jtufh7.jpg.html]
[url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/RobertB755/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-04/20150414_070711_zpsz3i4l53p.jpg.html]
 
Looks great. I suppose this has been asked and answered before, but does it mount just like the stock seat? If I had the ability to switch back and forth between the stock seat and this one, I might consider buying one.
 
Thread starter
EmptySea_imp said:
Looks great. I suppose this has been asked and answered before, but does it mount just like the stock seat? If I had the ability to switch back and forth between the stock seat and this one, I might consider buying one.
Pretty much. The shipment included some kind of mounting bracket which I haven't installed, but I pretty much just snapped the seat right on.
 
Thread starter
4fout2_imp said:
No wonder mine is taking so long, they were working on yours! lol I order the same seat about 3 weeks ago. What height did you get? I see Takashi got you with the red stitching. I got it as well. Thanks for showing what my seat will look like.

Have anymore pics of your tank? I've been thinking of some paint mods.

Good looking seat! :excited
I kept it factory height.

Look at this post for more tank pics. It's vinyl.
Racing stripe install
 
Back
Top