Chic Design Sport Trunk Seat with stripe

CB4ME_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
Takashi posted a new Chic Design Sport trunk seat with stripes designed by someone from Massachusetts

Is the designer a forum member?

http://www.samurider.com/?p=23553/#itemImage

f6c711ddce09aaf4b35b8949ead605e0.jpg


ac4bf64161c6ff499217575f013d8781.jpg


Gorgeous bike!
 
105,000 yen= $873.22 on the curency calculator on samurider
 
Gaiters and rlets. Must be one of us lol
 
CB4ME_imp said:
Takashi posted a new Chic Design Sport trunk seat with stripes designed by someone from Massachusetts

Is the designer a forum member?

http://www.samurider.com/?p=23553/#itemImage

f6c711ddce09aaf4b35b8949ead605e0.jpg


ac4bf64161c6ff499217575f013d8781.jpg


Gorgeous bike!
Thanks CB4ME. It was seeing your bike when I first joined the forum that has led me in this direction (yup, all your fault :D ). I had originally intended on getting the Road Comet I with no stripe, but bought the II off a forum member. When it came time to add the trunk seat I thought it made sense for it to have a stripe as well.
 
That's YOUR bike Chapomis? Dang, looking good my man!
 
redbirds_imp said:
That looks really sharp Alan. Is that seat as comfy as it is good looking?
Pretty comfy so far, but I didn't get it on till mid-december, so it hasn't had a long trial. I does push me forward a bit, which I like, and I was able to take the bar-backs off.
 
Back
Top