Chic Design Hand Guards

Lord Popgun

Road warrior
Thread starter
I bought Peterbaron's Chic Design hand guards and he wanted to see them mounted as he never put them on his bike. Today being a nasty day in Va. Beach, I put them on.

The windscreen and guards will come off and the Road Comet will go on when it warms up here.

Not the best pic, buts its all I can do right now.

 
Thread starter
You know, I went through a situation like that with old member AckCB11 back in the day. Get parts, send parts back, get new parts. He sold them to me, then needed them RIGHT NOW when selling his bike, and the dealer couldn’t get them fast enough. So I sent him his old stuff back and when the dealer got Ack’s order in, I got NEW stuff. Fun times!
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
I bought Peterbaron's Chic Design hand guards and he wanted to see them mounted as he never put them on his bike. Today being a nasty day in Va. Beach, I put them on.

The windscreen and guards will come off and the Road Comet will go on when it warms up here.

Not the best pic, buts its all I can do right now.



I like the look of the bike from the front.
 
Thread starter
Yes GO you Sith Lord Redbirds follower :D
I have RLETS on my CB and ST :celebrate:

While I was putting on the handguards I replaced the original ‘13 mirrors with a set of ‘14 mirrors. They are a tad shorter and stick out a little more. I’ll see if I like them better when it quits raining aroung here.
 
Thread starter
:( I can’t stand it. Please May, come fast! :D
 
Thread starter
GO, yeah, pretty much.
 
Bheezy27403_imp said:
It's only rained twice around here recently. Once for 30 days and once for 45 days.
lol you live in SW Ohio?

We had 6 days in January when it didn't rain/snow and 7 days in February so far.
 
Back
Top