Takashi wanted to share a picture of my bike with the folks over a Chic Design.
I removed the rear carrier/sissy bar and put on the OEM seat to show the Chic Design fenders on a more standard bike.
Unfortunately I'm still snowed in so I couldn't find a decent spot to take a good picture.
I like the more standard look and may keep the bike that way until late Spring when my lovely wife will want to go riding.
What do you think?
I removed the rear carrier/sissy bar and put on the OEM seat to show the Chic Design fenders on a more standard bike.
Unfortunately I'm still snowed in so I couldn't find a decent spot to take a good picture.
I like the more standard look and may keep the bike that way until late Spring when my lovely wife will want to go riding.
What do you think?
red crank case oil fill cap made me smile. I still like my chrome fenders but do have same fairing and side plates as you.


