Chic comet with tall screen

Fatfishslayer_imp

New to the forum
Thread starter
Got my new comet today one week from samurider in japan to my door!
highly recommend these guys !!!!!!
Got the rear carrier and honda top box also post pics of it tomorrow after install it looks great also !
Cb comet
Comet
Cb 1100
Chic comet
 
Nice!

Man it takes longer to get a letter from my buddy in Montana than that.
 
Thread starter
Yea I ordered the rear carrier from a dealer in Ohio two days before the samurider stuff an its still not here they claimed it was in stock but clearly was not .
I only saved 15 bucks off Msrp should have just ordered from Japan also .

Anyone Know why I can't upload a pic with any size to it ? 250kb. (Really?)
 
My pics are 1 meg pics, I use photobucket and have for years. they post up this size

 
I don't know why, but I never liked the look of that type of fairing on the CB750's. (The CB750 Arnold rides in 'The Terminator' had one.) But strangely, I love them on these CB1100's. Especially with the matching stripe. Is that the Comet I or II?
 
Back
Top