Checking fuel gauge

Thread starter
I need to check my fuel gauge. My question is, has anyone done this and do I need to get a new gasket?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Fuel gauges don’t have gaskets :P

The service manual says change it every time the pump is removed. Most of us don’t. I didn’t when my bike was new, but now at 5 years I probably would. Your call.
 
Thread starter
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Fuel gauges don’t have gaskets :P

The service manual says change it every time the pump is removed. Most of us don’t. I didn’t when my bike was new, but now at 5 years I probably would. Your call.
"Fuel gauges don’t have gaskets" you know what I mean, lol

I need to check the sensor in the tank..... I think it would be ok not to replace it but I'll get a new one anyway, for 4 bucks it's probably a good investment. Thanks.
 
Back
Top