Aug 22, 2015 #1 the Ferret Road warrior Thread starter http://shop.sw-motech.com/en/by+motorbike+or+scooter/HONDA/CB+1100/index.htm
Aug 22, 2015 #2 E EGAlvarez_imp Running like a top The mounting hardware is barely noticeable! I like it! The Euro website shows it at $296 but Twisted Throttle shows it at $371.
The mounting hardware is barely noticeable! I like it! The Euro website shows it at $296 but Twisted Throttle shows it at $371.
Aug 22, 2015 #4 E EGAlvarez_imp Running like a top The SW Motech website shows 260E which is $296 but that does not include shipping; the Twisted Throttle website shows it at $371 .
The SW Motech website shows 260E which is $296 but that does not include shipping; the Twisted Throttle website shows it at $371 .
Aug 22, 2015 #5 kennyw Road warrior Looks like they don't sell direct to the USA. Vendors in the USA are going to mark things up. That isn't uncommon. You could try another site like this one: http://www.bs-motoparts.com/en/lugg...1100/-ex-13-14-incl-support-i4003-32065-0.htm Or this one: http://www.windingroads.co.uk/shop/product.php/1013/honda-motorcycle-panniers
Looks like they don't sell direct to the USA. Vendors in the USA are going to mark things up. That isn't uncommon. You could try another site like this one: http://www.bs-motoparts.com/en/lugg...1100/-ex-13-14-incl-support-i4003-32065-0.htm Or this one: http://www.windingroads.co.uk/shop/product.php/1013/honda-motorcycle-panniers
Aug 22, 2015 #6 the Ferret Road warrior Thread starter Kenny those are the soft saddlebags. They also showed hard bags that I was referring to http://shop.sw-motech.com/cgi-bin/c...wrub--brands.honda.cb1100&typid=186166002
Kenny those are the soft saddlebags. They also showed hard bags that I was referring to http://shop.sw-motech.com/cgi-bin/c...wrub--brands.honda.cb1100&typid=186166002
Aug 22, 2015 #7 K Krupator_imp First service completed I would start taking the CB on longer trips if I had some storage. I wonder if the panniers would have any effect on the comfort of a passenger?
I would start taking the CB on longer trips if I had some storage. I wonder if the panniers would have any effect on the comfort of a passenger?
Aug 22, 2015 #8 C ClassicVW_imp Road warrior Krupator_imp said: I would start taking the CB on longer trips if I had some storage. I wonder if the panniers would have any effect on the comfort of a passenger? Click to expand... I'm sure they take that into consideration when they design the bags and mounts. But of course, everyone's experience will not be the same.
Krupator_imp said: I would start taking the CB on longer trips if I had some storage. I wonder if the panniers would have any effect on the comfort of a passenger? Click to expand... I'm sure they take that into consideration when they design the bags and mounts. But of course, everyone's experience will not be the same.
Aug 23, 2015 #9 D DBXXX_imp First service completed My wife says that my hepco soft panniers don't interfere at all.
Aug 23, 2015 #10 K Krupator_imp First service completed DBXXX_imp said: My wife says that my hepco soft panniers don't interfere at all. Click to expand... I'll keep that in mind. She's the only reason I would consider putting them on. I just backpack it when I'm by myself.
DBXXX_imp said: My wife says that my hepco soft panniers don't interfere at all. Click to expand... I'll keep that in mind. She's the only reason I would consider putting them on. I just backpack it when I'm by myself.