metallyguitarded_imp
Road warrior
Thread starter
After a day filled with yard work and errands, I was able to escape for a sunset ride on the CB. I headed east through the local canyons and foothills along Highway 94; one of my favorite rides. I shot about two hours of video but distilled it down to just under 4 minutes, all of which is on my way back, heading west.
I mounted my Drift Stealth 2 to the engine guard with the handlebar mount that came with the camera. Unfortunately, the wind noise on the camera is unbearable, even at its lowest setting. Fortunately, I added the music of Ray LaMontagne - "Supernova." I found it fit perfectly with the images of the sun shining onto the screen.
It was a perfect way to wrap up the weekend.
I mounted my Drift Stealth 2 to the engine guard with the handlebar mount that came with the camera. Unfortunately, the wind noise on the camera is unbearable, even at its lowest setting. Fortunately, I added the music of Ray LaMontagne - "Supernova." I found it fit perfectly with the images of the sun shining onto the screen.
It was a perfect way to wrap up the weekend.
