Rebel73_imp
Been there
Thread starter
Guys,
I already have a vision for my soon to be picked up 2014 DLX. I love the blacked out look so I was looking at some black exhaust systems online. Holy moly! $1400!
I was reading somewhere about ceramic coating and there is this company in FL which will do it relatively cheap and guarantees their work for 3 years and has a pretty quick turnaround time.
Was thinking about doing the fenders as well.
Performance Kote
Thoughts?
I already have a vision for my soon to be picked up 2014 DLX. I love the blacked out look so I was looking at some black exhaust systems online. Holy moly! $1400!
I was reading somewhere about ceramic coating and there is this company in FL which will do it relatively cheap and guarantees their work for 3 years and has a pretty quick turnaround time.
Was thinking about doing the fenders as well.
Performance Kote
Thoughts?
what fairing did you have a Comet?