HansenCB_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
I am expecting the delivery of my new slip-on Yoshimura RS3 exhaust today and hope to do the install as soon as possible. The instructions for removing the stock muffler include the removal of the center stand shaft bolt. In my previous experience with center stand install/removal (on Honda motorcycles) there was always a bolt that was reverse threaded and had some seriously strong lock-tight.
Question for those of you who have messed with the center stand:
Is the CB1100 center stand shaft bolt reverse threaded?
I included a screen shot of the removal instructions [provided by Yoshimura] with this post. Feel free to offer any additional advice.
Thanks!
Chris Hansen (HansenCB)
Question for those of you who have messed with the center stand:
Is the CB1100 center stand shaft bolt reverse threaded?
I included a screen shot of the removal instructions [provided by Yoshimura] with this post. Feel free to offer any additional advice.
Thanks!
Chris Hansen (HansenCB)