CBX 6 cylinder on BAT

4 Paws_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
Was just looking at live auctions on “Bring A Trailer” for the fun of it and saw this, a CBX 6 cylinder with a realistic price.

No Reserve: 1979 Honda CBX Project

If anybody here buys it I want to see it in person! Remember them from “back in the day”, sounded amazing.
 
Gee. I don’t know, redbirds. I reckon both the original CB500 Four and the 2014 CB1100 DLX/EX give it a run for its money on looks. There’s something slightly overwhelming about the CBX’s engine.
 
redbirds_imp said:
Honda's most gorgeous bike and the best sounding production motorcycle ever.
I’m with you
 
Houtman, why we became friend so late... wish we were friends at the time you had three CBXs :)
 
Houtman_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
Houtman, why we became friend so late... wish we were friends at the time you had three CBXs :)
Peter , I had five of them and would have given you one as a friend !
Peter , I had five of them and would have given you one as a friend !
:thanks: :worship:
 
redbirds_imp said:
Honda's most gorgeous bike and the best sounding production motorcycle ever.
I believe there is some competition for "best sounding." I've only heard the CBX on video (Jay Leno's). Sweet sound, especially approaching redline. I've heard (and ridden) a first generation Valk with 6 into 6 pipes. it sounded like a Chevy small block. Me likey. A lot. Not a fan of the the engine heat, though.
 
Back
Top