Feb 16, 2022 #22 B Beto Rocco_imp First service completed Thread starter Maybe I'm being partial like as a parent sees their child, but this CB1100 engine, all in silver, is also a work of art.
Maybe I'm being partial like as a parent sees their child, but this CB1100 engine, all in silver, is also a work of art.
Feb 16, 2022 #23 G GoldOxide_imp Road warrior In keeping with spirit of the thread, and to help feed Gin60's mind ...
Feb 16, 2022 #25 the Ferret Road warrior Beto Rocco_imp said: Maybe I'm being partial like as a parent sees their child, but this CB1100 engine, all in silver, is also a work of art. Click to expand... You bet it is!
Beto Rocco_imp said: Maybe I'm being partial like as a parent sees their child, but this CB1100 engine, all in silver, is also a work of art. Click to expand... You bet it is!