CB's in the Wild?

Spotted a CB1100 heading south on 95 after the Springfield interchange. Anyone near DC have a bright blue strip on their back?

2a6b10823fb8f5d9f405df121b4d52c6.jpg
 
Cormanus_imp said:
Blimey, Guth, what happened to the size modifying app?
It does not apply to images posted as attachments, most of which have rather modest dimensions to meet the file size limits. Can't win 'em all, lol.
 
My riding group went out to the Polar Bear meet at Hillbilly Hall in Hopewell, NJ. I was on the Tiger 800, but came across this lovely black Standard with a Road Comet in the parking lot. Anyone from the forum?
 
I swear I saw Bigfoot riding by on a '13 CB in the north woods of Wisconsin yesterday, but the picture turned out fuzzy.
I doubt anyone would believe I saw a "13 CB up here anyways.
 
G'day Matt. Why aren't you on the forum?
 
Back
Top