CB's in the Wild?

ride4now_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
I don't think a thread topic like this exists... Why not take a picture and post where you saw one... or... at the very least mention where it was seen. Might be fun.
Maybe put the town of the sighting first? Like this...

Clinton NJ -

I just noticed a 2014 Black Std ride through downtown Clinton NJ. I then saw it stop for gas a few miles down the road. I tried to take a picture from my car... but missed it.

Was this anyone from here?
 
Ride4now, great idea, but you got pipped at the post! Someone had the same idea just the other day. See here.
 
Thread starter
Oh well... we'll see which one 'lives'. Here's the photo of that person in Clinton... I didn't think I caught it.

501abc8f88f5e36a88dddfa9bd41c929.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Ride through all of Georgia/Tennessee/North and South Carolina and have never seen another one.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Contributing here cause the title makes more sense. Spotted last night and today: 2013 CB1100 at the apartments near the GW Parkway in Alexandria. Bar end mirror on the left and a few touches of duct tape. Let's be friends!

6f7f802917d1c02b1ab222df9aec470c.jpg


MD plate, but Manassas dealer frame.
 
I have seen a red one (can't tell what year) riding through Ballard, Seattle several times now. I don't think I've seen any others in the Seattle area.
 
Blimey, Guth, what happened to the size modifying app?
 
RetroSeattle_imp said:
olekzap_imp said:
I have seen a red one (can't tell what year) riding through Ballard, Seattle several times now. I don't think I've seen any others in the Seattle area.
That would be me....
That would be me....
Ha, yep looks correct. I've seen you parked at Red Mill by the locks at least once now. There aren't very many of us in the Seattle area it would seem.
 
olekzap_imp said:
RetroSeattle_imp said:
olekzap_imp said:
I have seen a red one (can't tell what year) riding through Ballard, Seattle several times now. I don't think I've seen any others in the Seattle area.
That would be me....
That would be me....
Ha, yep looks correct. I've seen you parked at Red Mill by the locks at least once now. There aren't very many of us in the Seattle area it would seem.
That would be me....
Ha, yep looks correct. I've seen you parked at Red Mill by the locks at least once now. There aren't very many of us in the Seattle area it would seem.
Well the world gets a bit smaller as I mention I ride a 2013 Red CB1100 and live in Ballard. If it was the all red deluxe, it wasnt me though. I have seen two other red CB1100 at the Backfire Moto events in Ballard. I never happen to to catch up to them when their riders are nearby. That would be the extent of my CB1100 sightings.
 
Saw a 2013 today in Milford, Ohio on Wolfpen-Pleasant Hill Rd by the High school rider wearing a metal flake red open face
 
My friend, Mike (Michigan Mike, not Bumpstart Mike) lead a ride which included my wife, Bumpstart Mike, and myself to one of our favorite eateries, Epic Deli in Johnsburg, IL. As we parked and unbundled, I spotted this CB1100 Deluxe puliing in.
ddb0d76d790e3756a11927ed5df593f7.jpg


I chased him down and we all had lunch together. His name is Mark (or Marc) and he has vivisted our pages here in the past. Nice guy. He tagged along with us for the remainder of the afternoon. I suggested that he check into the Forum every now and again. I hope he does.
7fa90635c88b67456b0ef28e78913b74.jpg
 
Mark or Marc has a very pretty bike! :thumbsup:
 
This may not count as " in the wild" as such. Let's call it semi-domesticated. It's Noroomtomove's very nice CB sitting with Last Blast (red), watching the MotoGP quals at Phillip Island.

4d1cf32e298e4798d821d6f416e0ae58.jpeg


Cheers
 
Hi MTC,


It was nice meeting you, your wife and your friends. 

Thank you for letting me ride with your group on such a nice cool "Indian Summer" day - I had a great time.

Thanks

Mark
 
Mark, welcome to the forum. Sorry I saw you posted multiple times last night, but our software wont let any new posters until Guth or I approve them. I wasn't up at 4 am when you were posting. You must be a night owl or a very early riser lol
 
And now we know it is MARK :) Welcome!
 
I spotted this black CB1100 in downtown Manhattan last month when I was going to pick up ComicCon tickets, possibly a forum member?

401211156068c7856fffabc9b1a94164.jpg
 
RedWinger_imp said:
olekzap_imp said:
RetroSeattle_imp said:
olekzap_imp said:
I have seen a red one (can't tell what year) riding through Ballard, Seattle several times now. I don't think I've seen any others in the Seattle area.
That would be me....
That would be me....
Ha, yep looks correct. I've seen you parked at Red Mill by the locks at least once now. There aren't very many of us in the Seattle area it would seem.
That would be me....
Ha, yep looks correct. I've seen you parked at Red Mill by the locks at least once now. There aren't very many of us in the Seattle area it would seem.
Well the world gets a bit smaller as I mention I ride a 2013 Red CB1100 and live in Ballard. If it was the all red deluxe, it wasnt me though. I have seen two other red CB1100 at the Backfire Moto events in Ballard. I never happen to to catch up to them when their riders are nearby. That would be the extent of my CB1100 sightings.
That would be me....
Ha, yep looks correct. I've seen you parked at Red Mill by the locks at least once now. There aren't very many of us in the Seattle area it would seem.
Well the world gets a bit smaller as I mention I ride a 2013 Red CB1100 and live in Ballard. If it was the all red deluxe, it wasnt me though. I have seen two other red CB1100 at the Backfire Moto events in Ballard. I never happen to to catch up to them when their riders are nearby. That would be the extent of my CB1100 sightings.
Howdy, fellow Seattleites!
I made it out to Backfire once, and I zip around town when the weather is good (which it hasn't been lately at all!) I love riding out past Shilshole, Golden Gardens, etc. Maybe I'll see you out there on the trail sometime. Here's a shot of mine out in the wild, between Auburn and Enumclaw. - K
 
Back
Top