CBR300r/CB300f look like fun

emptysea

Road warrior
Thread starter
I think I might like to have one of these as a second (well, if you count my wife's bike, third) bike in our stable.

I had a CBR250r and it was a blast to ride around town and on day rides on the back roads. A little more oomph has to be a good thing, right? Now...if your spouse also rode and if you also had two kids in college, how would YOU approach her with this wonderful idea of yours?
 
Wearing a suit of armor. :P
 
The ferret_imp said:
Randy B_imp said:
Wearing a suit of armor. :P

:rofl:

:rofl:
+1 on that!

The F model would be an ideal second bike for me if equipped with some dual purpose tires for our graded dirt roads. Bikes of this size are great fun if you stay off the super slabs. Cycle World got an observed top speed of 92mph with the R model. Not too shabby.
 
Back
Top