Jun 18, 2018 #1 N nhawk7504_imp Been there Thread starter It’s not even fair how cool this bike is hey! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jun 18, 2018 #6 peterbaron Road warrior Houtman_imp said: Not my kind of style. Click to expand... +1 pb
Jun 19, 2018 #7 G glenncal1_imp Running like a top Makes my n&$ts hurt just to look at the picture.
Jun 19, 2018 #8 R Rocky_imp Road warrior I never poo poo anyone's creation, but that's not my style either and I would have no use for it even if it was given to me. To each his own of course, and I do see and admire the talent of the builders who put these machines together.
I never poo poo anyone's creation, but that's not my style either and I would have no use for it even if it was given to me. To each his own of course, and I do see and admire the talent of the builders who put these machines together.
Jun 19, 2018 #9 R Roper_imp Been there Love the minimalism. I think it would be a blast to ride. For about 6 miles. But man, that 6 miles would be a rush.
Love the minimalism. I think it would be a blast to ride. For about 6 miles. But man, that 6 miles would be a rush.