Stichill
Road warrior
pdedse_imp said:Stichill_imp said:I believe that. The engine is a different animal. I'm used to riding a CBR250R, so making power with RPM is nothing that bothers me. On the other hand, not sure I'd want to manage the power curve of a CRR600RR either. The CB650R seems to strike a nice balance of the capacity to reach high RPM but tempered with a usable torque curve as well.pekingduck_imp said:I had the chance to ride one of the non-Neo F models, and it really had to be revved a lot more than I'd want just to ride around town. Just not enough torque down low.
There's a lot to be said for the virtue of light weight in a motorcycle.zirconxi_imp said:Well, to be honest, personally for me, if this 650 Neo Cafe came out earlier I might have get it instead of my CB1100. Nothing wrong with CB1100, but the 650 feel more lighter and more agile for daily ride. CB1100 felt like weekend relax cruise, can't fit into rushing everywhere working workhorse.
The Honda UK site has a lot more information, including published horsepower and torque:
[ul] [li]Max. Power Output 70kW (94 HP) @ 12,000rpm[/li] [li]Max. Torque 64Nm (47 lb-ft) @ 8,500rpm
[/li][/ul]
Oooh...that MATT JEANS BLUE METALLIC one...yum!
Oooh...that MATT JEANS BLUE METALLIC one...yum!
I know! I'm envious of the UK color choices and also how the website is so much more complete than the US.
