Cb1300

chync_imp

Been there
Thread starter
Not sure if this is old news but I stumbled upon this video about a new cb1300.



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Probably a European model. Doubt we will see it in the USA
 
The ferret_imp said:
Probably a European model. Doubt we will see it in the USA
I blame that on the additional certification that needs to happen to be able to sell in CA. It's costly, especially for a bike that they don't expect to move many units of.
 
Not coming to Australia either by the look of it.
 
Maybe Canada eh?! We did get the 1100RS.

You would think with liquid cooled and 150cc more than the 1100 they would be able to get more than 109 hp from it, especially considering the weight is 590 lbs for the Super Bol D’or.

That said it is flipping gorgeous and I would absolutely love one.

I am quite fond of the CB1100 air cooling and fins now though and really appreciate the horsepower they do get out of this bike. Maybe we need another CB1100 Super Bol D’or reboot.
 
Back
Top