CB1100ex Tires pressure, when changed tube to tubeless

tire pressures are recommendations, the needs for which vary due to rider weight, if they have a passenger, if they have luggage etc. The more weight on the bike the more tire pressure is needed.

I generally run 38 front 40 rear on my bikes, solo rider, 185 pounds, no luggage. If I take a trip and throw some luggage on the back I bump the rear to 42.

And remember tire pressure is only as accurate as the gauge used to measure it.
 
The ferret_imp said:
tire pressures are recommendations, the needs for which vary due to rider weight, if they have a passenger, if they have luggage etc. The more weight on the bike the more tire pressure is needed.

I generally run 38 front 40 rear on my bikes, solo rider, 185 pounds, no luggage. If I take a trip and throw some luggage on the back I bump the rear to 42.

And remember tire pressure is only as accurate as the gauge used to measure it.
lol - the exact same over-thought tire pressure topic (yet, again :dodgy: ) is happening at the Honda Africa Twin Forum site.
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
tire pressures are recommendations, the needs for which vary due to rider weight, if they have a passenger, if they have luggage etc. The more weight on the bike the more tire pressure is needed.

I generally run 38 front 40 rear on my bikes, solo rider, 185 pounds, no luggage. If I take a trip and throw some luggage on the back I bump the rear to 42.

And remember tire pressure is only as accurate as the gauge used to measure it.
lol - the exact same over-thought tire pressure topic (yet, again :dodgy: ) is happening at the Honda Africa Twin Forum site.
There are probably multiple threads on it on every forum ;)
 
Did someone mention oil? :cool:
 
Back
Top