CB1100EX AI Design Images

Tev62

Road warrior
Thread starter
I have been messing with Microsoft's AI design generator (free) and asked it to come up with some 2045 designs of the CB1100EX in a dystopian era or a 15th Century Japan era and so on. It came up with some interesting interpretations. Some of them are six cylinder too! The most "normal" designs are actually from 25th century Japan? I did take the word dystopian out of that one though.The imagination on this is endless, great fun too...some examples.
 
Slide 2 second pic looks like a CB and a Rebel 1100 had a baby

Slide 3 pic 2 looks like a CB and a Ducati Monster had a baby lol

2014 CB1100, 1981 KZ440 LTD, 1993 Yamaha XJ600 Seca, 1994 Yamaha XJ600 Seca
 
That's beyond bitchen, Tev. You mean I can just tell my new computer to show me what my stuff will look like in a dystopian future or past?

Microsoft must be very environmentally conscious, converting the bike to liquid-cooling. Doesn't seem like it would help, the future looks very smoggy.
 
This is cool! While the site was down, I asked Microsoft to show me a 2013 CB1100 from the Stone Age.
 
How many header pipes does that thing have?
 
I dunno, but not enough! I has to fend off mastadons and stuff. Looks oil/air-cooled, however.

No EPA back in the Stone Age!
 
The ferret_imp said:
How many header pipes does that thing have?
i guess its a inline 6, bringing the CBX back lol

2014 CB1100, 1981 KZ440 LTD, 1993 Yamaha XJ600 Seca, 1994 Yamaha XJ600 Seca
I dont trust this AI stuff but which program is this?

2014 CB1100, 1981 KZ440 LTD, 1993 Yamaha XJ600 Seca, 1994 Yamaha XJ600 Seca
 
I tried this:
Microsoft 365 Copilot | Create images with AI

You can't just do anything, apparently. I typed in "Honda CB1100 shooting down a fighter plane" and it brought up a yellow box that said I had "triggered Microsoft's Responsible AI Guidelines". It suggested that I try changing my phrasing and trying again.
 
Ah yes there it is haha. Idk whats worse the AI or the people creating/programming it... what a scary word you used! Lol

(Not trying to get political just funny) lol

2014 CB1100, 1981 KZ440 LTD, 1993 Yamaha XJ600 Seca, 1994 Yamaha XJ600 Seca
 
Gone in 60_imp said:
Try “Dodge Dart in the Renaissance “
"Honda CB playing darts with a Fighter Jet"

2014 CB1100, 1981 KZ440 LTD, 1993 Yamaha XJ600 Seca, 1994 Yamaha XJ600 Seca
4702b2ddea2531261ff368c4fa600b81.jpg
 
mvk24_imp said:
Gone in 60_imp said:
Try “Dodge Dart in the Renaissance “
"Honda CB playing darts with a Fighter Jet"

2014 CB1100, 1981 KZ440 LTD, 1993 Yamaha XJ600 Seca, 1994 Yamaha XJ600 Seca
4702b2ddea2531261ff368c4fa600b81.jpg
:rofl::rofl:
We could play a fun game where people have to try to guess what was typed in as the description of a particular AI-generated picture.
 
mvk24_imp said:
Gone in 60_imp said:
Try “Dodge Dart in the Renaissance “
"Honda CB playing darts with a Fighter Jet"

2014 CB1100, 1981 KZ440 LTD, 1993 Yamaha XJ600 Seca, 1994 Yamaha XJ600 Seca
4702b2ddea2531261ff368c4fa600b81.jpg
"Honda CB playing darts with a Fighter Jet"

2014 CB1100, 1981 KZ440 LTD, 1993 Yamaha XJ600 Seca, 1994 Yamaha XJ600 Seca
10c7efebb958321834ccefb64bd08f43.jpg

Here's a less dramatic non AI version.....

 
Thread starter
spechg_imp said:
mvk24_imp said:
Gone in 60_imp said:
Try “Dodge Dart in the Renaissance “
"Honda CB playing darts with a Fighter Jet"

2014 CB1100, 1981 KZ440 LTD, 1993 Yamaha XJ600 Seca, 1994 Yamaha XJ600 Seca
4702b2ddea2531261ff368c4fa600b81.jpg
"Honda CB playing darts with a Fighter Jet"

2014 CB1100, 1981 KZ440 LTD, 1993 Yamaha XJ600 Seca, 1994 Yamaha XJ600 Seca
10c7efebb958321834ccefb64bd08f43.jpg

Here's a less dramatic non AI version.....
Now that's an excellent shot spechg.
Gone in 60_imp said:
mvk24_imp said:
Gone in 60_imp said:
Try “Dodge Dart in the Renaissance “
"Honda CB playing darts with a Fighter Jet"

2014 CB1100, 1981 KZ440 LTD, 1993 Yamaha XJ600 Seca, 1994 Yamaha XJ600 Seca
4702b2ddea2531261ff368c4fa600b81.jpg
:rofl::rofl:
We could play a fun game where people have to try to guess what was typed in as the description of a particular AI-generated picture.
:rofl::rofl:
We could play a fun game where people have to try to guess what was typed in as the description of a particular AI-generated picture.
Well you definitely typed in CB750 me thinks and of course Zombie apocalypse. :-)
 
"Now that's an excellent shot spechg."

Thanks Tev. I was surprised that the airport police didn't show up to see what I was doing as I was sat there for about 20 mins waiting for a large aeroplane to show up.
 
spechg, if that's the Dublin airport, I have to say that even though I was detained there once, they made it very pleasant, and kept me apprised of how long I would be held by telling my how many Guinnesses I'd be able to drink before my next flight. Sitting next to a fence waiting for a large plane to fly over reminds me of our photo challenge back in, what was it, October, when we needed photos of our bikes with trains. I dodged the Metrolink cops for a while while I was waiting next to the tracks.

Tev, for those two photos, I typed in "CB1100 escaping the apocalypse full of zombies" for the first one, and "CB1100 riding off of a cliff while blowing rainbows out of the exhaust" for the second one.

Just put a new wallpaper on my laptop based on "X-Wing fighter flying over Los Angeles." Having no end to the fun with this new toy!
 
Thread starter
spechg_imp said:
"Now that's an excellent shot spechg."

Thanks Tev. I was surprised that the airport police didn't show up to see what I was doing as I was sat there for about 20 mins waiting for a large aeroplane to show up.
You definitely should of made that your photo challenge! :D
 
Tev62_imp said:
spechg_imp said:
"Now that's an excellent shot spechg."

Thanks Tev. I was surprised that the airport police didn't show up to see what I was doing as I was sat there for about 20 mins waiting for a large aeroplane to show up.
You definitely should of made that your photo challenge! :D
What's the challenge, Tev? Your bike with an airborne plane, or your bike with aiport police?
 
Back
Top