May 20, 2014 #5 R Rick Froscheiser_imp Been there Very cool pictures. Thanks for bringing back memories of some great old motorcycles. I had a 1967 mustang back in the day. My older brother gave it to me when he bought his first Harley. I was 16 at the time. I was riding a SL350 back then.
Very cool pictures. Thanks for bringing back memories of some great old motorcycles. I had a 1967 mustang back in the day. My older brother gave it to me when he bought his first Harley. I was 16 at the time. I was riding a SL350 back then.
May 20, 2014 #6 G Guth_imp Road warrior Awesome. Interestingly, my Z50 was yellow and my Stingray was Green — complete with the Schwinn Drag Slick.
Awesome. Interestingly, my Z50 was yellow and my Stingray was Green — complete with the Schwinn Drag Slick.
May 20, 2014 #7 R redbirds_imp Road warrior Ridem32_imp said: cb1100 Click to expand... Is this Jeff? I took this shot at the Mini Bike Championship held at a track at Palm Valley FL near Jacksonville in the early 70's.
Ridem32_imp said: cb1100 Click to expand... Is this Jeff? I took this shot at the Mini Bike Championship held at a track at Palm Valley FL near Jacksonville in the early 70's.