Jun 25, 2014 #1 G Greg_imp Running like a top Thread starter Well, not exactly x-rays but views we don't usually see. Credit to copyright holders if applicable.
Jun 25, 2014 #4 T The Spaceman_imp Road warrior Thanks for sharing. I've loved cutaway drawings since I was a little kid. But even better are the actual cutaway engines etc. There's almost nothing else that can reveal the working of complex machines except perhaps a computer animation.
Thanks for sharing. I've loved cutaway drawings since I was a little kid. But even better are the actual cutaway engines etc. There's almost nothing else that can reveal the working of complex machines except perhaps a computer animation.
Jun 26, 2014 #8 O Ole Been there I always liked this x-ray shot of a CB11 not sure where I found it so cant give credit
Jun 26, 2014 #10 T Tyke57nz_imp Running like a top HikerToo_imp said: First drawing could go on a t-shirt Click to expand... Good thought, I would buy one
HikerToo_imp said: First drawing could go on a t-shirt Click to expand... Good thought, I would buy one