CB1100 with Santa

Doc_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
I went over the border from Germany into Holland today and, apart from meeting up with an orange cow, I saw Santa (apparently, he quite likes the CB).



 
Cool. Is that a video camera on the handlebars?
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
Cool. Is that a video camera on the handlebars?
Yes, I got the Sony HDR-AS30V for Christmas. I've been out twice and the results are amazing.

As soon as I've mastered the video editing software (Vegas Movie Studio HD 11.0), I'll post a video.
 
Doc_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
Cool. Is that a video camera on the handlebars?
Yes, I got the Sony HDR-AS30V for Christmas. I've been out twice and the results are amazing.

As soon as I've mastered the video editing software (Vegas Movie Studio HD 11.0), I'll post a video.
Yes, I got the Sony HDR-AS30V for Christmas. I've been out twice and the results are amazing.

As soon as I've mastered the video editing software (Vegas Movie Studio HD 11.0), I'll post a video.

Awesome...can't wait to watch some of your footage
 
Doc_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
Cool. Is that a video camera on the handlebars?
Yes, I got the Sony HDR-AS30V for Christmas. I've been out twice and the results are amazing.

As soon as I've mastered the video editing software (Vegas Movie Studio HD 11.0), I'll post a video.
Yes, I got the Sony HDR-AS30V for Christmas. I've been out twice and the results are amazing.

As soon as I've mastered the video editing software (Vegas Movie Studio HD 11.0), I'll post a video.
does the editing software come with the camera? how about the mount?

when you mount it on the handlebar of the CB, does the vid look sharp?
 
Back
Top