CB1100 Wiring

Naa, I finally went to the UPS store and had them scanned
 
I posted pictures a while ago where the manual shows to put the sealant on the side covers- and it was deleted and I was scolded.

Have the rules changed now?
 
PowerDubs_imp said:
I posted pictures a while ago where the manual shows to put the sealant on the side covers- and it was deleted and I was scolded.

Have the rules changed now?
Just thinking if posting manual's pic falls in copy right category???
...while link has not, I guess, we'll find out soon Josh
:)
 
PowerDubs_imp said:
I posted pictures a while ago where the manual shows to put the sealant on the side covers- and it was deleted and I was scolded.

Have the rules changed now?
You know how we are around here, a rowdy crew that enjoys kicking people when they're down just for fun. Kidding. Sorry, some of this stuff is clear as mud. Basically I specifically don't want any copyrighted materials uploaded here to cb1100forum.com. I also ask that no copyrighted materials be displayed here on the forum. Linking to copyrighted materials that are hosted elsewhere redirects the browser away from this forum. At that point it's up to that host to determine what they want to do, if anything, with that content.

Probably no more clear now than when I started typing.
 
Houtman_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
:rofl:..me or Josh ???
Both of you in the same cell , nice and cozy plus you can talk CB 1100's all day.
Both of you in the same cell , nice and cozy plus you can talk CB 1100's all day.
Under one condition:: you visit us frequently and bring needed parts to built improved CB...and for X-mas, sleepover for you while we go out..:rofl::rofl:
 
Back
Top