Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
nine876_imp said:Fargo, North Dakota. I'll take a few more photos later today and post them in the classifieds area of the forum if that works for you. I've got a feeling The Ferret might jump in and shut this conversation down shortly.
eddi0_imp said:nine876_imp said:Fargo, North Dakota. I'll take a few more photos later today and post them in the classifieds area of the forum if that works for you. I've got a feeling The Ferret might jump in and shut this conversation down shortly.
Thanks.I tried posting in the classifieda but apparently I need a certain amount of posts before I xan.

Thanks. Ended up finding 14 DLX and am quite happy with the extra gearEmptySea_imp said:2013 with ABS is a rare find. I would take a hard look at that.
I realize that "noise and vibration" are used subjectively here and so I want to give my subjective opinion that I find the 5 speed just fine. I ride at highway speeds frequently...sometimes even on an actual highway LOL (joking!). I just don't find it annoying enough to pay more for a 6 speed and, if I wanted ABS, I'd have to go to a 2014 DLX. I don't think the 2014 STD has ABS.
Also, the ride from Fargo to Denver could be a lot of fun if you plan it right![]()
You're right, I share your opinion. 5 speed is enough for the CB engine. Can imagine that 6 speed will kill the motor characteristic with its longer 5th and 6th gear and rubbs and dims the original layout, which is good and long enough geared. I'm not a fan of too much shifting anyway.EmptySea_imp said:2013 with ABS is a rare find. I would take a hard look at that.
I realize that "noise and vibration" are used subjectively here and so I want to give my subjective opinion that I find the 5 speed just fine. I ride at highway speeds frequently...sometimes even on an actual highway LOL (joking!). I just don't find it annoying enough to pay more for a 6 speed and, if I wanted ABS, I'd have to go to a 2014 DLX. I don't think the 2014 STD has ABS.
Also, the ride from Fargo to Denver could be a lot of fun if you plan it right![]()
Houtman_imp said:I also prefer the 5 speed of my 2013 over the 6 speed of my 2014 and 2017.