Henrik_imp
Been there
Thread starter
This weekend it was Honda organizing a ride weekend by my house. Since I had been to the Ducati one last weekend to try the Scrambler, I figured I had to check out the Honda one today.
I was not expecting anything, although I wanted to try out the CTX700n as a potential replacement for my Aprilia scooter. Unfortunately they didn't have one. Instead I got to see this beautiful Swiss Limited Edition CB1100 for 2015. It is obviously just an EX with a special paintjob and QD exhausts. But I love that color!!

[url=http://s122.photobucket.com/user/henmyr/media/IMG_20150418_153808_zps61o1mciq.jpg.html]
I was not expecting anything, although I wanted to try out the CTX700n as a potential replacement for my Aprilia scooter. Unfortunately they didn't have one. Instead I got to see this beautiful Swiss Limited Edition CB1100 for 2015. It is obviously just an EX with a special paintjob and QD exhausts. But I love that color!!

[url=http://s122.photobucket.com/user/henmyr/media/IMG_20150418_153808_zps61o1mciq.jpg.html]

