CB1100 Staintune sound

Nice. BTW....your fender is dirty. :D
 
Couple redline shifts please :-) ?
Actually, if I don't have to replace my AV receiver this summer, one of these pipes would be nice addition.
 
Thread starter
Randy B_imp said:
Nice. BTW....your fender is dirty. :D
I don't think I'm ever going to clean under there haha :blush:
HikerToo_imp said:
Couple redline shifts please :-) ?
Actually, if I don't have to replace my AV receiver this summer, one of these pipes would be nice addition.
Will do, would have done it for this video but there were too many cars out.
Next time I'll do it early morning
 
Wow, beautiful sound! Also love the dimensions and look of the pipe, that you showed on the other thread. Especially the side by side comparison of the Staintune with the stocker. I think the stock pipe is just a bit big and angles out just a little too far. The Staintune is just perfect! Thanks for the super helpful posting.
 
Thread starter
No prob, Scoobynut started the other thread and posted the pics. Also almost all of us who ordered it, got it from the same dealer he got it from lol.
 
redReno_imp said:
Randy B_imp said:
Nice. BTW....your fender is dirty. :D
I don't think I'm ever going to clean under there haha :blush:
HikerToo_imp said:
Couple redline shifts please :-) ?
Actually, if I don't have to replace my AV receiver this summer, one of these pipes would be nice addition.
Will do, would have done it for this video but there were too many cars out.
Next time I'll do it early morning
this would interest you and get you motivated, if you are thinking of it Reno :)
:-

 
Ordered mine from pirateslair.net, in stock, received in three days, easy install in less than 30 minutes.

Like most all others have said: not too loud, but loud enough, nice growl. Conservative smaller "stock" pipe look. Really glad I purchased this exhaust!



Additionl References:

Guth Staintune Ride Video:

RedReno Staintune Ride Video:
 
Back
Top