CB1100 spoted at dealers

gary_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Thought it might be helpful to list cb1100 seen on dealer floors.

Today I was in LakeCity Powersports in Lakecity Washington.

They had a '14 deluxe and a '14 standard on the floor ready to sell.
 
Abernathy's in west Tennessee has 13 models for 7000.00. I know that sounds improble but it's true,you don,t have to take my word,give them a call at 731-885-1792,tell them Jimmy sent you.
 
Jly51_imp said:
Abernathy's in west Tennessee has 13 models for 7000.00. I know that sounds improble but it's true,you don,t have to take my word,give them a call at 731-885-1792,tell them Jimmy sent you.
Where in west Tennessee is Abernathy's? Just curious.............I'm in the Memphis area.
Welcome to the forum, Jimmy. :hello:
 
Inline4. Olivebranch MS. Has some 13 models left over. I'm going next week to pick up a new cb deluxe. That's not far from Memphis call joe at 662-895-5000 tell him you can get one for. $7k in TN. See what he says. Tell him I said ( Michael. ) to call him. Tell him I'm the one buying the 14 deluxe! He told me the price of the new 13 but I can't remember let me know what he says. I can meet you there Tuesday or wed ! They closed on Mondays
Also welcome Jly51 to the best forum on earth ! :)
 
Ridem32_imp said:
Inline4. Olivebranch MS. Has some 13 models left over. I'm going next week to pick up a new cb deluxe. That's not far from Memphis call joe at 662-895-5000 tell him you can get one for. $7k in TN. See what he says. Tell him I said ( Michael. ) to call him. Tell him I'm the one buying the 14 deluxe! He told me the price of the new 13 but I can't remember let me know what he says. I can meet you there Tuesday or wed ! They closed on Mondays
Also welcome Jly51 to the best forum on earth ! :)
Number 2 for you! Exciting.
 
Inline4_imp said:
Jly51_imp said:
Abernathy's in west Tennessee has 13 models for 7000.00. I know that sounds improble but it's true,you don,t have to take my word,give them a call at 731-885-1792,tell them Jimmy sent you.
Where in west Tennessee is Abernathy's? Just curious.............I'm in the Memphis area.
Welcome to the forum, Jimmy. :hello:
Where in west Tennessee is Abernathy's? Just curious.............I'm in the Memphis area.
Welcome to the forum, Jimmy. :hello:
Union City Tn. Its the go to place imo for a new Honda. I called back when the 13's first came out and the price over the phone was 9K. From what I could tell they dont play games. They just give you the best price right off which is the way I like to do business.
 
Back
Top