CB1100 shirts

If you Google search for CB 1100 shirts a few come up here and there.
 
teespring.com is a great option for this. If a shirt could be designed, they could make it, and it would be available for all of us to buy. a share of the profits even goes to the creator.
 
DaSwami_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
The only ones I know of, Chris, are those available through the forum store, CB1100 Forum Store
Cool.....but how do you actually buy anything there?
Cool.....but how do you actually buy anything there?
I’m tempted to say, “with money :P”

However ... click/tap on the item you want and a pop-up window appears. In the case of a t-shirt, you can select size and quantity and then purchase it.
 
Cormanus_imp said:
DaSwami_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
The only ones I know of, Chris, are those available through the forum store, CB1100 Forum Store
Cool.....but how do you actually buy anything there?
Cool.....but how do you actually buy anything there?
I’m tempted to say, “with money :P”

However ... click/tap on the item you want and a pop-up window appears. In the case of a t-shirt, you can select size and quantity and then purchase it.
Cool.....but how do you actually buy anything there?
I’m tempted to say, “with money :P”

However ... click/tap on the item you want and a pop-up window appears. In the case of a t-shirt, you can select size and quantity and then purchase it.
That does not work for me, silly. It just blows up the picture of the T-shirt.

Finally figured it out, I need to hover my cursor over the item, and a little northeast pointing arrow appears in the top left corner, click on that and then I can purchase. Thanks!
 
Back
Top