misterprofessionality
Road warrior
Thread starter
yea, that pretty much tears it. this is definitely going to be an aftermarket wheel project. I have to make sure the aftermarket wheels were not made for the RS too. that really narrows down the field. in fact, I think it knocks out the galeforce wheels from Webike entirely.
I'm also getting some data from outside the forum about bike geometry from some self-proclaimed suspension experts who say that 17" wheels on this bike will have the opposite effect that i'm going for, meaning the handling will get worse.
My final secret alternative is to do a lot of research on tires and simply find out what the absolute *best* tire for our 18" wheels is and stay with 18's after all.
I'm also getting some data from outside the forum about bike geometry from some self-proclaimed suspension experts who say that 17" wheels on this bike will have the opposite effect that i'm going for, meaning the handling will get worse.
My final secret alternative is to do a lot of research on tires and simply find out what the absolute *best* tire for our 18" wheels is and stay with 18's after all.
