CB1100 Riders Club Taiwan

They've a good few CBs there.
 
Sure would love to have a set of those wire wheels from one of those Japanese-spec CB1100s! I know you can buy them through Samuririder but they are just out of my price range.
 
I count 21.. That's only 4 more than we had in the official CB1100 Rally forum photo last year. Maybe we can get 22 in Va and beat them.
 
The ferret_imp said:
I count 21.. That's only 4 more than we had in the official CB1100 Rally forum photo last year. Maybe we can get 22 in Va and beat them.
Not to quibble here, especially since I was not there, but I count 22 (10 across the back, including one in the "corner" facing left, and 12 along the left, with one behind the other right in the very "center" of the photo with two white helmets up on the handles). So, maybe shoot for 23 in Virginia!
fritz
 
Lets be safe and go for 25+ ;)
 
Thread starter
Join the site view some of the other pics and probably lose your spirit of competition ;)
A few more years of CB availability stacks the odds in their favor!
 
Back
Top