CB1100 on Cleveland Moto Podcast

Tripod_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Thought some of you might be interested in this podcast. I traded one of my CB1100's for a new Vespa GTV300. This was an even up trade. They also threw in approximately $500 worth of goodies.

Anyhow, the owner of the stores where I did the trade, Pride of Cleveland and Cleveland Moto, also does a very cool podcast that I listen to regularly. On the 04/11/14 episode, they talk about the CB1100 that I traded. It got great reviews from the owner and employees.

Cleveland Moto podcast talks a lot about Café Racers, DIY motorcycle mechanics, and they are big fans of vintage Honda CB's. So, they were very excited about getting this CB1100.

I have no connection to these folks, just thought I would share.

To listen to the podcast, click this link, ClevelandMoto vintage motorcycle cafe racer podcast, then scroll down to the 04.11.14 podcast.
 
Tripod_imp said:
Thought some of you might be interested in this podcast. I traded one of my CB1100's for a new Vespa GTV300. This was an even up trade. They also threw in approximately $500 worth of goodies.

Anyhow, the owner of the stores where I did the trade, Pride of Cleveland and Cleveland Moto, also does a very cool podcast that I listen to regularly. On the 04/11/14 episode, they talk about the CB1100 that I traded. It got great reviews from the owner and employees.

Cleveland Moto podcast talks a lot about Café Racers, DIY motorcycle mechanics, and they are big fans of vintage Honda CB's. So, they were very excited about getting this CB1100.

I have no connection to these folks, just thought I would share.

To listen to the podcast, click this link, ClevelandMoto vintage motorcycle cafe racer podcast, then scroll down to the 04.11.14 podcast.
I love my Vespa GTV300 they really run don't they. Cool looking. Mine is the portofino green
 
Thread starter
evanworld_imp said:
I have a 2010 GTS Vespa and considering a CB1100 - funny world. Curious, why'd you swap?
I had two CB1100's. Definitely keeping one. Traded the other...
 
Back
Top