Gone in 60
Road warrior
Oh I’m not worried about my submission. Weird that what in my last reply I put the emoji with the sunglasses but it shows as a question mark.emptysea said:I don't think I asked that it be some sort of official Christmas tree, just that it had to have ornaments (if it didn't, it would just be a tree). As long as that first pic was taken after the challenge was offered, then it counts as the first response and, as of now, the only response.
My plan was to go back some night coming up and take a picture of my bike under the lit up big pine tree. Oh well. I’ll have to go back and get a pic with the tree in the plaza lit up. A bit precarious as the only way to do so is to stop in traffic in the roundabout.
Good thing the CB has hazard lights!
Who else can get a tree pic?
